Thursday, December 17, 2009

Come Sail Away

Thank you Kassidy! She met the general manager of On Deck which is a sailing company down here and got us the hook up to go sailing! It was so much fun. There were two boats that went out at the same time, ours which had me, Kassidy and the 2 crew members Tom and Wes, and another boat that had 2 crew members and 3 guys on board. After sailing around for a while we were able to race and we were ruled the winners because the other boat broke the rules. It was fun to learn the different terms and to help take the sails up and down and switch them from side to side. The only sad part is we didn't get very many action shots of us helping with the sales, but we got a lot of other good pictures so that was fun! All in all it was an awesome experience and I would love to go sailing again!
Enjoying the ocean
Releasing the sail...I look kind of funny!
I didn't know he was taking this picture!
Tom showing me what to steer towards.
Kass and I driving!
Me, Wes, Kass and Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment