Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Starting Now...

So I have been thinking about starting up a blog for a while now and finally today figured why not! A little back ground information on me: My name is Laurie Ruth Stubbs. I live in Cedar City, Utah. I work for Verizon Wireless in St. George, Utah (yes I know I am crazy to commute.) I am 20 years old. I currently have 9 nieces and 5 nephews with 2 more nephew on the way and another baby on the way. I love my family so much. My Mom is my best friend. I really don't know what I would do sometimes without her. I love to go home and visit every chance I get. I love hanging out with my friends. They are crazy and full of life and help me realize to not stress the little things. Going to concerts is fabulous!!!! I wish I was closer to where they all come so it would be easier to attend them more often. Shopping is my favorite past time and biggest addiction. I love retail therepy and can often tell you which item was purchased when and where and why. Ha ha I know kinda a joke. I have one of the best memories for the most random facts. I often will just say something that makes perfect sense to me and everyone else thinks it is crazy that I even know that fact. I love music and dancing and often will bust out into song or dance, ha ha it is great! Well I think that is about all for tonight. I will try to get on here often to keep things updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment