Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Blue Suede Shoes

So I believe that everyone should give themselves a birthday gift. This year I was trying to think about what I wanted to get for myself and I decided to get a new pair of shoes (really no surprise there! ha ha!).


So I was trying to decide which pair to get when I was reading the blog No Sex and the City. She did a post on Tom Shoes and I decided to check them out. They are a great organization that for each pair of shoes you purchase, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need! I fell in love with a few pairs but ultimately decided on this pair. They are not suede but bright aqua blue and I love them!


Another reason I decided to get these is the fact that I don't have a lot of flat shoes. I need to work on walking in these without tripping over my own two feet. So far I have had good luck in these shoes so here's hoping I have finally learned to walk! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment