Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Missing...

So St. Thomas is fun, and I am really starting to love it here but there are some things that I am missing that I am so sad about!

  • Tyler had his 1st birthday yesterday...I love this little boy so much and miss his big slobbery kisses! Amanda said he is walking all over now...how fast things change!
  • Gwen turns 6 tomorrow! She is so dang cute, funny, smart, hilarious, etc...I wish I could be there to celebrate and attend the birthday party!
  • Fall...It is summer here all year long which is nice in some ways, but I want the fall colors of the mountains right now!
  • My family...I miss seeing everyone whenever I wanted to!
  • Good food for a reasonable price...food over here is so expensive!

These are just a few things I am missing at the moment! But really I love it here and I am having a good time! I will try to post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment