Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4th of July

So obviously I am very behind on my blog!
Today I just plan on doing a catch up on the month of July.

To start things out I will do a run down of the 4th.
Anyone who has been to Richfield for the 4th knows
that it is a big deal here! I love the small
town celebration and enjoy it every single year!
The morning started with the whole family going down to the parade.
The kids love all the candy that is thrown,
and it is always fun to just sit back and watch the parade go by.



After the parade I headed down to the park with Kassidy for a bit, then
headed over to North Sevier for the family reunion. This year
we all got together over at the Maple Grove Campground.
It is always fun to get caught up with everyone and see what
they are all up to in their lifes. While their we decided it was time
to take a new picture of the single girl cousins. I love these girls
and I am so happy that we could get caught up.

That night the family went down to the football field to enjoy
the Richfield city fireworks. I think it is the best place to
watch the show each year because there is plenty of room for
the kids to run around and play while waiting for everything
to start. One of the funniest parts to the night was Travis's wife Kara.
Kara is in law school and so obviously she obeys the laws.
Watching her observations to all of the illegal fireworks that
go off in Richfield was hillarious. She kept saying things like,
"I can't believe all of these. This is so illegal. Where are the police?"
ha ha it was so funny!
After the city fireworks Kassidy and I played with firecrackers at
her house. I love sitting on her bridge throwing them into the water.
It was such a fun day! I love the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment