Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thriller!

It was so fun to get away to St George a few weeks ago!

Angie and I went down Friday to attend the
What Woman Want Expo.
They do this twice a year and I love it!

After that we met up with Bethany for sushi.
I hadn't had any since St Thomas
when my friend Sam invited us to the Ritz
and made us so many delicious rolls!
I love sushi so it was so good to have some again!

The next day my mom and Amanda came down
and we all shopped until we dropped!
(literally...none of us wanted to walk another step)

Then that night we went to THRILLER!!!


Odyssey dance theater is so good
and I love watching them any chance I get.


One of my favorite parts of the night was seeing my friend Karolann.


Each year dancers are selected to mingle/frighten the crowd before and after the show
and they also get to join in on the final dance of the night.


She did so good! 
It was so fun to see her dancing as a professional
after being on drill team with her years ago.


All and all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment