Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time of the season...


I just realized that tomorrow it will be 2 full months since I have been here in St. Thomas! My internship is almost officially half-way complete! In so many ways I am so excited about this, but there are a few things that I now realize I really need to do before I go! For example:


  • Para sailing-This looks like so much fun and what better place to do it?

  • The BVI- So many things I want to do over there...I really need to get on that!

  • Puerto Rico-Our friend Connor came and visited us from Puerto Rico...now we need to go see him! (Side note: We met him at training, he is on an internship with Del Sol in Puerto Rico)

  • Get Scuba Certified-Something I really want to do and it is so much cheaper down here...hopefully I can make this happen!

Just a few things, but still I need to work on them! Hopefully by making a list I will finally do some of them! I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful fall weather back home and getting ready for Halloween! I love this time of year so I would greatly appreciate any pictures people have that they would send me!

No comments:

Post a Comment