Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas and New Years!

Christmas was one of the hardest days on the islands!  I had the day off work, but the other 3 girls all had to work because there were 4 cruise ships in port.  My plans for the day ended up falling through so instead I sat in my bed watching Christmas movies and crying, while doing some laundry as well.  Pathetic!  The days leading up to Christmas were really fun experiencing different Christmas traditions.  I saw palm trees with Christmas lights, steal drums bands playing Christmas carols, went to the beach on Christmas Eve and even saw a black Santa! 





New Years Eve ended up not being to big of a celebration for me this year. The girls stayed at home for most of the evening enjoying a little bit of time together before we left the island.  We brought in the New Year toasting with sparkeling cider and watching the fireworks from our balcony.  After that Meagan and I met up with the Coasties at Shipwreck.  It was fun to spend one last night with some of these people and to just go and have fun with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment