Sometimes in life I think everyone needs to just stop and think about the little things that make life great:
- My parents: At times living at home again can be really hard, but when they leave me home alone for over a week I remember how much I love having them around. They are wonderful people and I am one of the luckiest girls to have parents that will do so much for me.
- Snow: It is the end of February and it keeps snowing. I hear people say every day how much they hate the snow and how they are so ready for summer. Guess what I have lived in a place where summer lasts for months on end and it gets just as old as the cold can get. I love that I live in a place where I get to experience all four seasons and I would be so sad if I couldn't do that every year!
- Rockstar energy drinks: You are amazing!
- Pepsi: I cant live without you! (So I might be addicted to caffine, guess what though I don't care!)
- Dresses: I love being a girl and being able to wear fun dresses! I love that the simple act of wearing a dress can set you apart from so many other people. They make you sit and act more lady-like and I think it is great. Plus they are so comfy!
- Chances: I have had my kitty for 14 or 15 years now and I love her so much! I know I wont have her much longer and it breaks my heart to think of that.
- Kassidy: No matter where I go, what I do, or how I act you are still there for me and can always make me laugh. Thanks for being an amazing friend! I honestly don't know what I would do without you!
- Basketball: Normally I am a baseball girl, but being able to go and cheer on my cousin during his senior year has been awesome! He is a great player and I am so proud of him. I know he will go on to do great things with this sport! Take state this weekend and finish the out your perfect season!