Thursday, February 25, 2010

The little things



Sometimes in life I think everyone needs to just stop and think about the little things that make life great:

  • My parents: At times living at home again can be really hard, but when they leave me home alone for over a week I remember how much I love having them around.  They are wonderful people and I am one of the luckiest girls to have parents that will do so much for me.
  • Snow: It is the end of February and it keeps snowing.  I hear people say every day how much they hate the snow and how they are so ready for summer.  Guess what I have lived in a place where summer lasts for months on end and it gets just as old as the cold can get.  I love that I live in a place where I get to experience all four seasons and I would be so sad if I couldn't do that every year!
  • Rockstar energy drinks: You are amazing!
  • Pepsi: I cant live without you! (So I might be addicted to caffine, guess what though I don't care!)
  • Dresses: I love being a girl and being able to wear fun dresses!  I love that the simple act of wearing a dress can set you apart from so many other people.  They make you sit and act more lady-like and I think it is great.  Plus they are so comfy!
  • Chances: I have had my kitty for 14 or 15 years now and I love her so much!  I know I wont have her much longer and it breaks my heart to think of that.
  • Kassidy: No matter where I go, what I do, or how I act you are still there for me and can always make me laugh.  Thanks for being an amazing friend!  I honestly don't know what I would do without you!
  • Basketball: Normally I am a baseball girl, but being able to go and cheer on my cousin during his senior year has been awesome!  He is a great player and I am so proud of him.  I know he will go on to do great things with this sport!  Take state this weekend and finish the out your perfect season!
Thanks to anyone who actually cares and takes the time to read this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment