Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know I am months late in this post, but better late then never!  For Thanksgiving this year we had people who were away from their families over to our house.  It was definately different then any Thanksgiving I have ever had before.  Working on Thanksgiving is something I never, EVER want to do again.  There were 2 or 3 cruise ships in port so the store had to be open but luckily our manager was really nice and let us close at 2 in the afternoon.  We then spent the remainder of the afternoon cooking, cleaning, taking a quick nap, and making sure our house was festive!  The people who were there were us four Del Sol girls, Anthony, Joss, Manuel, Issac his roommate and his other friend that I can't remember his name!  It turned out great and I am actually kind of glad we were able to just chill and not have to worry about traveling or anything that way!






No comments:

Post a Comment