Thursday, July 1, 2010

My cute kids..

or my cute nieces and nephews
because obviously I don't have kids

We were enjoying a warm afternoon about a month ago
(when the weather was that perfect spring temperature
of warm afternoons and still cool in the evenings...)

and I took a few pictures of some of the kids.

I am no photographer
and really have no skill at it
but I like taking pictures anyway

Collin's face is messy
but he is so cute
and those big blue eyes kill me!





The next photos you can tell
that Shalane was not around...
Elise was eating the chalk
and we all let her
because she was so happy while doing so

Sorry Shalane!



And Brooklyn did not want her picture taken
until I said lets take them in front of the flowers
then she was quite the poser...





No comments:

Post a Comment