Thursday, July 8, 2010

Newest playlist

Its been a while since I talked about new music
but you know me
and you know I love my music!

Lately I have been on a big country kick
I have always loved country
but many of my friends don't
so I don't listen to it that often
but lately I haven't cared!

I love the simplicity
the feel good lyrics
the sound of the guitar
and maybe a little bit of twang
but not a lot

Here are some country songs that I can't stop listening to:
  1. American Honey by Lady Antebellum
  2. Whatever it is by Zach Brown Band
  3. Unapologize by Carrie Underwood
  4. Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn
  5. Boy Like Me by Jessica Harp
  6. Long Gone by Lady Antebellum
  7. Somebody Like You by Keith Urban
  8. American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley
  9. Kerosene by Miranda Lambert
  10. Gimmie That Girl by Joe Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment