I saw this list on another blog
and I thought I would share!
1. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
2. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
3. Was learning cursive really necessary?
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
6. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
9. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.
10. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?) but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
11. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
12. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
13. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
14. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
15. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
16. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
17. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
18. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. (or look at my phone, since I dont own a watch)