Friday, February 11, 2011

Playing catch up

Ok so much has happened in the past two months.

First I mentioned I moved. 
Which I did.
I went to Salt Lake.
A place I had always wanted to move to.
I had been hired at a new job,
found a place to live,
and I was really excited for a change in my life.
I love Salt Lake, but I only stayed for 11 days.

Why did I move back so quickly?
Well you see there is this boy...
I kind of like him...
A lot...
And he was back home in Richfield.
And a week apart was enough for me (and him) to know that
I don't want to EVER be apart again.

See the thing was when I first started looking for jobs in Salt Lake
I was single,
and I was ready for a change.
Not saying I was looking for love,
but just a change of everything.

I wanted a new challenge with work.
I wanted to meet new people.
I wanted to live somewhere new.

So I started looking for jobs.
And my best friend helped me find one.
Just a customer service position,
but it was a stepping stone.

Then the exact same week that I was offered the position,
a certain Mister came back into my life.
I only really talked about dating him once on the blog.
I kept it really private.
Not just here on the blog,
but in my life.

He and I dated for a few months,
but because we live in a small town,
and didn't want all the gossip that can bring,
we kept things to ourselves.

Our close friends and our family knew,
but no one else did.
Then when we broke up I was so grateful that no one knew.
It made it a lot easier for me.
I didn't have to face so many questions that way.

I hinted at a break-up once,
and an awkward story another time.
But that was basically it.

Then a week before Christmas things changed.
We went and saw a movie together and after that
things happened pretty quick.

He came over to talk one night and
told me he wanted to get back together.

I told him I needed a few days.

When I talked with him again
I told him I had this job offer that I was going to take,
so if we were going to date
it was going to be long distance.

And he was fine with that.

But it's funny how quickly feeling return.
And after only dating for about 3 weeks this time
I knew it was right.

So I came home.
And I have spent every minute I can with him.

Oh you want to see a picture of him?
Ok, ok here it is...

Isn't he cute?

Which brings me to another update.
My sister had her twins!

Meet Maylee and Ellie.
They are adorable!
And as different as twins can be.
It is so much fun!

As things keep going,
I promise I will do better at keeping this updated.

Hopefully lots of exciting changes to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment