Saturday, April 10, 2010

Princess Lasertron!

Yesterday was a bad day

Work was super busy,
busy as in all 3 phone lines ringing
and I was the only person at the office!
Besides everything else that had to be done.

Then I also had a few personal issues,
that I wont bore you with all the issues
but lets just say it was to the point
that I was crying when I got home from work.

Then I saw a package on my bed.
And it made things so much better!

As many of you already know
I wear this hair piece all the time...
This beautiful and unique hairpiece was made by the
(also known as Megan Hunt)!

I have been following her blog for
just over a year,
and I never get tired of it!

She has one of the best eyes for details,
and has created an awesome company that
I am in love with!

Well back to my story...
I contacted her a few weeks ago
about making me some new hair pieces,
and they came yesterday!!!

I love, Love, LOVE them!

Peach, Lavender and Purple

Teal, Light Blue and Periwinkle

Black and Gray

It helped make my day better,
and eased the amount of
retail therapy I did as well!

Thanks again Megan!
You are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like them (and I'm glad you shared it with the world!) :)

    xo
    meg

    ReplyDelete