Friday, May 1, 2009

School's Out

I finished my semester back at college! I am so happy that I went back to school. It has been worth the move to finally figure out what I want to do with my life, and work towards getting there. Finally I fill like my life is moving towards something, and not just standing still. I finished up the classes for the semester on Monday and then had finals the following three days. I must say I am really happy to be done with most of these classes, but will miss some of the other classes. I met some really great people in class and hope that I will still get to see some of them.

I have decided that since I took so much time off in between high school and college (except for one semester at Dixie) that I really needed to buckle down and get to work. So to help this I have am going to attend summer classes as well. I am taking three online classes and two right here in Richfield. It will be good to get them done and out of the way so that I am closer to my goal.

Some of the best news from all of this though is the fact that I no longer have to commute!!!! I drove from Cedar to St. George for a year while I worked at Verizon, and when I moved home for school I would drive three days a week to Ephraim for classes. Now that these classes are over I am finally done commuting! I don't regret the decisions of living where I have, but it will be so nice to not spend two hours in the car so many days a week.

Well that's all for now! I will try to update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment