Sunday, May 31, 2009

They say it's your birthday...

This post is a little late, but I figure better late then never! :) Last weekend I went up to Provo for my best friend Kami's 21st birthday! It was so good to see her for her birthday! We were able to spend the day doing things that Kami loves. First we went to BMW and test drove an X5 because we had heard you have to be 21 to do that. Kami in the car!
Then we went shopping at the Gateway (her favorite mall) and spent lots of money we shouldn't have! ha ha! Then after that we went to dinner at P.F. Changs (I had never been there but I WILL go back, it was AMAZING!) The girls at Dinner, Shanna Kami Kassidy Me and Sista!
After that we met up with some of her friends from SLC and they took us up to Ensign peak. Yes I know the pictures are a little blurry, but it is the plaque on the monument at the top, all of us who were up there, and a view of the city. All in all a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment