- Sitting at the edge of a lake listening to the sound of the waves on the shore.
- The smell of rain in the mountains, or on the pavement, really just the smell of rain.
- The first flowers that pop up in spring to show you that winter won’t last forever.
- That moment right before you kiss where the world goes a little hazy and nothing else matters except for the person who is leaning into you...
- When a niece or nephew tells me they love me and give me a huge hug.
- Finding a song that describes how my life is at that moment.
- Watching a musical...because who doesn’t want everyone to break out into a perfect song and dance at the same time?
- Sunday afternoon naps
- Reading a book so good you don’t even realize you are turning the pages.
- Looking at the stars with someone who you can just sit and appreciate the beauty with!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
These are a few of my favorite things...
So I was looking on the blog Rockstar Diaries and Naomi has put up tons of lists people have made of things that make them terribly happy. I thought it looked so fun so I decided to make my own list!