Tuesday, May 19, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

So I was looking on the blog Rockstar Diaries and Naomi has put up tons of lists people have made of things that make them terribly happy. I thought it looked so fun so I decided to make my own list!




  1. Sitting at the edge of a lake listening to the sound of the waves on the shore.

  2. The smell of rain in the mountains, or on the pavement, really just the smell of rain.

  3. The first flowers that pop up in spring to show you that winter won’t last forever.

  4. That moment right before you kiss where the world goes a little hazy and nothing else matters except for the person who is leaning into you...

  5. When a niece or nephew tells me they love me and give me a huge hug.

  6. Finding a song that describes how my life is at that moment.

  7. Watching a musical...because who doesn’t want everyone to break out into a perfect song and dance at the same time?

  8. Sunday afternoon naps

  9. Reading a book so good you don’t even realize you are turning the pages.

  10. Looking at the stars with someone who you can just sit and appreciate the beauty with!

No comments:

Post a Comment