Monday, March 1, 2010

The difference between a grown-up and a teenager


A few weeks ago my niece asked me a simple question,
"Laurie are you a teenager or a grown-up?"

Hmmm well I guess since I am no longer in my teens I am a grown-up right?


Apparently not in her way of thinking!
When I told her this her reply was simple,
"Oh I wasn't sure because I thought you had to have
a husband to be a grow-up."

Well guess I fail in that area then...
Does this mean I don't have to have any other grown-up
resposibilitys then like having a job and paying bills?


(photo found through Google)

1 comment:

  1. I think even if you have a husband doesn't mean you are a grown up. I mean, I'm not saying I want to be a teenager...that wasn't too much fun! But I don't think I want to be a grown-up either. Is there an in between category? That's the one I want to belong to, because being a grown-up isn't too much fun either. I don't like the bills part and all the worrying we have to do! But I don't think you have to be married to be a grown-up!

    ReplyDelete