Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy List

I've made one of these before,
but I think it is time for a new one!

Taza over at The Rockstar Diaries posts these lists from people often,
and it is so fun to read the small things that make them happy!
It also helps remind me of the small things that makes me happy!

  1. Re-watching a movie that I can quote in my sleep
  2. Flowers blooming after months of cold weather and snow
  3. The Book of Mormon
  4. The smell of cookies or some other treat baking
  5. New shoes
  6. My nieces and nephews
  7. Hearing a new song that I connect to instantly
  8. Red Lipstick
  9. Stargazing or looking out over the city lights
  10. Looking at pictures that bring back the memories

What are the small things that make you happy?


(photo found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment